For daily cleaning of the skin of the face and neck, you can use cosmetics prepared at home(Best Natural Face Cleanser For Aging Skin). They consist of only natural ingredients, and the absence of preservatives and other substances that may be allergens guarantees high-quality skincare.
13 Homemade Daily Face Wash – Best Natural Face Cleanser For Aging Skin
⇒ 1 cup cool water
⇒ One teaspoon table salt
- Salt is poured into water, carefully stirring until the crystals completely dissolve. The resulting tool is used for daily morning and evening washing.
kiehl’s Calendula Face Wash
⇒ Two tablespoons of dried calendula flowers
⇒ One glass of water
- Calendula flowers are brewed with boiling water, heated in a water bath for 5-7 minutes, then cooled to room temperature and filtered through a sieve.
- The finished product is used for morning and evening washing.
⇒ One tablespoon dried mint leaves
⇒ 0.7 glass of water
- Mint is crushed, poured boiling water, left under the lid for 2-3 hours. The resulting infusion is filtered through cheesecloth. Used to wipe the skin in the morning and evening.
⇒ 0.5 cups full-fat milk
⇒ 0.5 cups warm water
- Milk is slightly heated, mixed with warm water.
- The resulting composition is used to wipe the skin in the morning and evening.
- Contraindications to the use of this tool are the presence of purulent acne or abrasions.
⇒ One teaspoon peanut butter
⇒ One teaspoon almond oil
⇒ One teaspoon sea buckthorn oil
⇒ One teaspoon peach oil
⇒ One teaspoon mustard oil
- The listed oils are poured into a glass jar, tightly sealed and shaken until entirely mixed.
- The resulting composition is used to clean dry skin in the cold season.
- After the procedure, the excess oil is removed with a soft paper napkin.
Whey Cleanser – Uses For Whey Protein
⇒ 0.5 cups whey
⇒ 0.5 glass of water
- Whey is mixed with water and slightly heated. Used to wipe the skin in the morning and evening.
- This tool is recommended for use with high-fat skin.
⇒ Two tablespoons low-fat yogurt
⇒ One tablespoon of water
- Kefir is mixed with water. The resulting liquid wipes the face and neck in the morning and evening.
- After 6-7 minutes after completion of the procedure, dry the skin with a soft paper napkin.
⇒ One teaspoon kaolin
⇒ One teaspoon starch
⇒ One teaspoon aloe juice
⇒ One tablespoon of mineral water without gas
- Kaolin is mixed with cornstarch, aloe juice, and mineral water is added, and ground with a spoon to obtain a homogeneous slurry.
- The product is applied evenly on dry skin of the face and neck, left for 10 minutes, then rinsed with cold water or removed with a damp cloth.
Aloe Vera Cleanser
⇒ Two sheets of aloe
⇒ One raw egg white
⇒ One teaspoon lemon juice
- Aloe leaves are rinsed with running water, rubbed through a sieve, mixed with beaten egg white and lemon juice.
- The resulting mass is evenly distributed over the skin of the face and neck, left to dry, then rinse with cold water. The cleared surface is wiped with lotion or tonic.
This tool has a beneficial effect on oily and problem skin.
Benefits Of Egg Yolk On Skin – Yolk Cleanser
⇒ One raw egg yolk
⇒ One tablespoon lemon juice
⇒ One tablespoon refined sunflower oil
⇒ Two drops of mint oil
- Whisk the yolk, gradually adding the remaining ingredients.
- The resulting mass is applied to the wet skin of the face and neck, after 5-6 minutes, rinse with cold water and then gently soak the surface with a soft cloth.
Rye Bread Benefits – Rye Bread Cleanser
⇒ One slice of rye bread without a crust
⇒ 0.5 glass of water
- The bread is soaked in warm water, then cooled and ground with a spoon until smooth.
- The resulting gruel is evenly distributed over the wet skin of the face and neck, do a light massage, then rinse with cold water.
Baking Soda Cleanser
⇒ One tablespoon shaving cream
⇒ 0.5 teaspoons finely ground salt
⇒ 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
- Salt mixed with soda, add shaving cream, rubbed with a spoon until smooth.
- The finished product is applied on the face and neck, make a light massage, increasing pressure on areas with enlarged pores, then rinse with warm water and soak the skin with a paper napkin.
⇒ 0.3 cup oatmeal
⇒ One teaspoon baking soda
⇒ One incomplete glass of water
- Flour is mixed with soda, a little bit of water is added to make a smooth homogeneous mass.