Coffee is the seed of cherry-like fruits, which usually consist of two kernels, but can also create from a single grain (pea bean). Coffee not only tastes fantastic, no, it also cares for the skin optimally. Read hear Coffee Face Mask Benefits.
How to do it and how you can easily make yourself a coffee scrub, Face mask, hair mask, eye balm, and other cosmetic products read here Coffee not only tastes wonderful, no, it also cares for the skin optimally.
How to do it and how you can easily make yourself a coffee scrub, hair mask, eye balm, and other cosmetic products read here.
In Today’s Article, We Will Discuss “Awesome 13 DIY Coffee Scrub Face Mask Benefits For Smooth Skin”
You can buy cosmetic products – or make yourself very easy, with the help of coffee. It cares for the skin without any additives, and with its caffeine content, it improves blood circulation.
The advantage: You can use the coffee grounds from your filter and refine it with some natural additives from the household as desired.
1 History Of Coffee
The coffee bush is an evergreen plant that belongs to the genus Rubiazeen. There are about 80 varieties. The two main types are:-
a) Coffee Arabica
⇒ World Market Share at Approx. 61%
⇒ Less Bitter
⇒ Less Astringent
⇒ Caffeine Content: 0.8-1.5%
⇒ Fat Content: 18%
⇒ Sugar Content: 8%
b) Coffee Robusta
⇒ World Market Share at Approx. 39%
⇒ More Resistant
⇒ Caffeine Content: 1.7-3.5%
⇒ Fat Content: 8-9%
⇒ Sugar Content: 5%
2 Is Coffee Best Medicine?
So far, he was considered rather unhealthy. Now, numerous studies confirm the drink’s healing properties. The latest research proves that coffee drinkers even live longer.
a) Caffeine Headache Cure
- Is caffeine considered a mild painkiller? Properly read! It dilates blood vessels, facilitates blood flow and relieves headaches, for example.
- This effect has also investigated internationally: In more than 7,000 patients, the additional consumption of coffee has improved the efficiency of the painkillers administered.
Considering that many people drink several cups of coffee a day, that’s great news!
b) Coffee Extends Life
- The American Heart Association magazine “Circulation” published in December 2015 the results of a long-term study that will surprise coffee critics. The conclusion: coffee drinkers live longer.
- The study looked at 200,000 subjects for 20 years and found that people with moderate coffee usage (three to five cups a day) were less likely to die from cardiovascular, neurological, and type 2 diabetes or commit suicide.
Also, no link could get established between coffee consumption and cancer. Incidentally, according to the study, decaffeinated coffee is just as life-prolonging as caffeinated coffee.
c) Coffee Is A Stress Killer
- In principle, many of us unconsciously already do the right thing: If there is a lot to do in the job, we get a coffee first. However, the stress-relieving effect of caffeine has only now be proven.
- An international investigators team led by the Portuguese University of Coimbra and with the involvement of the University of Bonn found that caffeine blocks a particular receptor and thus reduces stress symptoms.
- One is less anxious but more capable and more positive. A long-term study by Harvard University also confirms this.
- For women who drank four cups of caffeinated coffee a day, depression was 20 percent less common than for those who consumed only one cup a week.
d) Coffee Keeps Our Memory Fit
- For a long time undisputed: Coffee awakes and increases the ability to concentrate. Also, it also improves our long-term memory, say scientists from the University of Baltimore: who after learning 200 mg of caffeine (about 2 1/2 cups of coffee) ingests, can remember the substance better.
However, that’s not all: several recent studies show that coffee drinkers who consume three cups a day are less susceptible to diseases such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Don’t Miss:- 25 HomeMade DIY Body Scrub Recipes To Glow Your Skin
- The explanation of the researchers: Caffeine inhibits the deposition of tau protein in the brain, which contributes significantly to the development of Alzheimer’s. Also, caffeine seems to reduce the risk of Parkinson’s.
The University of Montreal concluded that caffeine does not increase the typical tremor, but relieves.
e) Coffee And Heart Disease – Coffee Protects The Cardiovascular System
- People who drink in between three and five cups (125 ml each) of coffee daily are less likely to feel a heart attack or stroke than those who consume no or more coffee.
- It was the finding of the Harvard T.H. School of Public Health in Boston after the evaluation of 36 studies.
- It could be due to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of caffeine and its positive effects on blood pressure.
- Even a cup of coffee daily lowers hypertension by up to 9 mmHg.
f) Coffee Can Make More Powerful
- Dr. David Lopez of the ‘University of Texas’ evaluated the data of 3,724 men for a potency study. What he found out was that the fewest problems with getting an erection on sex were those who take in 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day, consuming 170 to 350 mg of caffeine.
The researcher can explain this only conditionally, but he suspects that the caffeine via “a series of pharmacological effects” causes more blood to flow through the penis.
g) Coffee Strengthens The Liver
- If you still need a good argument for a strong coffee after a long party night, here it is: coffee regenerates them, and he does not even need caffeine.
- Those who consume 2to 3 cups of coffee (including caffeine-free) 24 hours before an exam had better liver values than people who did not have coffee the day before, according to a study by the National Cancer Institute in Maryland.
Researchers blame the diterpenes contained in the beans, cafestol, and kahweol. They activate the detoxification of the liver and thus of the whole body. Incidentally, coffee drinkers also have a lower risk of liver cirrhosis and cancer for the same reason.
3What Is Caffeine
Caffeine is an effective awakener. It attaches himself to receptors in the brain and blocks them for the messenger adenosine. In turn, the fatigue and moderate concentration are responsible. By blocking the receptors for other messengers, caffeine keeps us awake and prevents your level from falling.
- In numerous plants, the active ingredient is included. Mate tree, guarana, cacao plants, kola nut, and tea bush are just a few examples. Caffeine serves the plants as natural protection against insects.
- The substance also found in many drinks. Coffee, green tea, cocoa, espresso, club mate, cappuccino, energy drinks like red bull and cola are all examples of caffeinated beverages.
- The caffeine content in the drinks varies, the value of cola and energy drinks is particularly well-known.
- The favorite cola contains about 10 milligrams of caffeine per 100 ml or 100 mg per liter. Coffee usually has a caffeine content of about 30 to 100 mg per 100 ml.
- Coffee is, therefore, more caffeinated than cola. However, what effect does this have on humans and on what caffeine content is the substance harmful?
- The content may not exceed the maximum permitted value of 320 milligrams per 1 liter in Germany, anything below this value classified as harmless.
- The Federal Institute for Consumer Health Protection and Veterinary Medicine would like to reduce health risk.
If you drink more than 2 to 3 cups of coffee, tea, or similar drinks daily, it can have some side effects that can harm your health.
4Effects Of Caffeine – Coffee Face Mask Benefits
a) Advantages Of Caffeine
- Caffeine included in many favorite drinks. The advantages of the active ingredient are known; Caffeine awakens us and boosts your performance. However, the additive also brings disadvantages. Vital explains what caffeine is all about.
- In many households, the morning starts with a cup of coffee every day. The caffeine contained in coffee should defy fatigue and make us physically and mentally fit.
However, is that done with the drug so easy and fast? So what other drinks are there next to coffee that has a similar effect? We’ll tell you and show the pros and cons of caffeine.
b) Disadvantages Of Caffeine
- Ladies are more sensitive to caffeine than men. The female body also needs more time to break down the substance.
- Healthy is not the active ingredient. Caffeine is especially harmful to unborn babies. When pregnant women consume a large amount of caffeine, they increase their risk of giving birth to a strikingly small child or having a miscarriage.
Unborn babies can only slowly and severely reduce their intake of caffeine, as well as side effects such as rapid palpitations.
5Benefits Of Caffeine
In low doses, caffeine has a positive effect on our body and well-being. Also, caffeine in small quantities is not harmful to us.
- a) Caffeine stimulates the heart rate and metabolism.
- b) The absorption of the drug increases the memory performance of the brain, but only short-term memory.
- c) The concentration improved by the absorption of the substance, as well as the performance.
- d) Caffeinated drinks effectively reduce fatigue in just a few minutes. However, the effect has only a limited duration. The active ingredient is already degraded a few hours later in the brain again.
- e) A reduced intake of caffeine relieves symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, PMS for short. Typical symptoms of PMS include tiredness, flatulence, headache, abdominal cramps, breast tenderness and swelling, and weight gain.
- f) The active factor has a positive effect on the digestion and the urinary urgency increases.
6Is Coffee Good During Pregnancy?
The caffeine stimulates the blood circulation and should act as skin tightening, make dark circles to swell and thus be a real beauty booster for the skin. The beautiful coffee powder can also be used wonderfully as a gentle facial peeling.
- Unlike the consumption of alcohol, coffee consumption during pregnancy would not have to stop completely.
- A connection between caffeine and premature births or miscarriages or complications in pregnancy have not to be confirmed.
- However, according to a recent study, pregnant women should not consume more than 300 milligrams of caffeine per day.
- It is equivalent to about three cups of freshly brewed coffee.
- However, how much caffeine is precisely in a cup of coffee, depends on the type of beans, the roasting, as well as the kind of preparation.
- It is also important to know that not only coffee contains caffeine, but also other foods such as tea, chocolate and of course coke and energy drinks.
- It should always include in the calculations. If the pregnant woman plastered a small piece of chocolate, she should rather forego the second and third cup of coffee a day.
- The actual effect of caffeine on the unborn child is ethically not testable and medically not fully explored.
- However, it is clear that caffeine enters not only the mother’s circulation but also that of the infant.
- Since the slowing down of caffeine during pregnancy, it remains more prolonged than usual in the body.
- Also, infants and fetuses lack the enzyme to break down caffeine, which is why they react much more than we do to the drug.
Other studies indicate that increasing maternal caffeine intake may lead to lower birth weight in their newborns. However, this was not alarming in any of the observed cases. An increased dose of caffeine in breast milk can lead to unrest and abdominal pain in the child.
7 DIY Coffee Scrub For Face
Antioxidant and exfoliation-it only make sense to use it in our regular routines. As a natural exfoliator, coffee helps to dry away, dead skin to show a real glow. It also could add an extra shine to boring, dried out hair. Plus, it smells terrific.
“Our Face Could Change Our Lives As Much As It Does Every Morning”
Many of the ingredients are already in your kitchen, so why are you waiting? Better skin and shinier hair, right this way.
Tip:- If you considering coffee as your face mask, you should consider aloe vera juice also.
a) Coffee Peeling
The peeling removes old dander and promotes cell renewal.
- Caffeine has a stimulating effect and promotes blood circulation.
- Applying your coffee scrub regularly can improve your skin’s appearance and even counteract cellulite.
- About twice a week, you can only incorporate the peeling while showering.
- Apply with circular movements and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- In addition to the nourishing effect, the exfoliation provides a refreshing, invigorating skin sensation.
DIY:- The basis for your coffee scrub is about five tablespoons of coffee powder, which you pour over with boiling water and allow to cool. Of course, you can also use the appropriate amount of coffee grounds from your filter.
Your coffee scrub is already done. But you can still refine it: add two tablespoons of olive oil, jojoba oil or honey, and you have the peeling in addition to caffeine enriched with even more skin-caring substances.
b) Best Face Mask For Dry Skin – Coffee Face Mask Benefits
We all require a good exfoliator, so why not choose one with all those pesky lines and dry skin? A coffee scrub wants help to get rid of dead skin while working with your body’s natural repair process to produce new skin cells, which makes the glowing result needs everyone.
⇒ Three tablespoons of coffee grounds (always try new)
⇒ One tablespoon natural olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil. (oil of your choice)
One tablespoon brown sugar
How To Prepare:
⇒ Mix all dry ingredients, then add oil. Based on the child of scrub consistency you want, add more or less brown sugar.
⇒ Massage on your face in gentle, circular motions, then rinse with warm water.
c) For Oily Skin
Adding coffee into a morning face mask wants to rejuvenate and keep your skin glowing all day long. It loaded with antioxidants, which helps to eliminate toxins from your skin.
⇒ Two tablespoons freshly ground coffee (or used grinds)
⇒ Two tablespoons cocoa powder
⇒ Three tablespoons whole milk, heavy cream, or yogurt
⇒ One tablespoon honey
How To Prepare:-
⇒ Mix all ingredients and apply a light coat to face.
⇒ Let sit for about 15 minutes.
⇒ Remove with a warm washcloth.
d) For A Radiant Complexion
Coffee can be used to create a delicate scrub that will make your complexion glow.
DIY:- Mix half a cup of coffee grounds with half a cup of cocoa powder.
- Add one cup of whole milk and stir until a paste has formed.
- To preserve the moisture, add another tablespoon of honey.
- Apply to clean face and leave for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
e) Mask For Wrinkles
The combination of these three foods helps you to remove dead skin cells and cleanse the pores of your skin. Coffee and yogurt contain antioxidants that work against age-related wrinkles and blemishes. At the same time, it promotes skin regeneration.
Honey has an antibacterial effect and protects the skin from infections.
⇒ 1 tablespoon of instant coffee (10 g)
⇒ 1 tablespoon organic honey (25 g)
⇒ one tablespoon of natural yogurt (20 g)
⇒ Mix all ingredients and apply to the thoroughly cleansed face.
⇒ Let the mask work for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
⇒ Finally, you can pamper your skin with a moisturizer.
f) Mask For Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin needs special care. With this mask, you can gently improve your skin, without causing allergic reactions.
⇒ half a cup of freshly ground coffee powder (75 g)
⇒ ¼ cup of oatmeal (15 g)
⇒ ½ cup honey (167 g)
⇒ 1 capsule of vitamin E
⇒ Mix all ingredients and place in a well-sealable glass jar.
⇒ After washing the face, you can apply the mask to the face in a circular motion.
⇒ Let the mask work for a few minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
g) Masks For Blackheads
This mask is ideal against skin spots and black blackheads. Soda cleanses the skin deep within the body of fat and other substances that accumulate in the pores.
Sugar additionally enhances this effect.
⇒ 1 tablespoon coffee powder (5 g)
⇒ 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
⇒ 2 teaspoons of sugar (10 g)
⇒ 1 teaspoon of soda (5 g)
⇒ Mix all ingredients and apply this mask in a circular motion on the face, neck, and neck.
⇒ After 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
⇒ Then dab the skin dry.
⇒ Finally, apply a moisturizing cream.
h) Mask For Dead Skin
Sugar removes dead skin cells and promotes skin regeneration. Excellent for a young, fresh look.
⇒ As already mentioned, caffeine stimulates blood circulation and relieves inflammation.
⇒ Honey has a moisturizing effect and makes your skin look softer and smoother.
⇒ Olive oil contains valuable vitamins that can be used to nourish the skin.
⇒ 1 cup of coffee powder (150 g)
⇒ 1 cup brown sugar (200 g)
⇒ 2 tablespoons honey (50 g)
⇒ 3 tablespoons olive oil (48 g)
⇒ Mix all ingredients to make a thick cream.
⇒ Gently massage the mask on face and neck.
⇒ Then let it dry and then rinse with warm or cold water.
⇒ Use this treatment once a week.
i) Face Wash Glowing Skin
This mask is perfect for the face and other parts of the body because it nourishes & exfoliates the skin at the same time.
a) Caffeine makes the skin smoother and strengthens the tissues.
b) Coconut oil is rich in vitamins and minerals, which provide your skin with the necessary moisture.
c) Sugar exfoliates and cleanses the skin thoroughly.
d) Cinnamon has a disinfecting effect and is therefore excellent against bacteria. Also, this aromatic spice counteracts wrinkling.
This mask moisturizes your skin and makes it shine more naturally. We recommend that you use them once a week.
⇒ ¼ cup of coconut oil (50 g)
⇒ half a cup of coffee powder (75 g)
⇒ ½ cup sugar (100 g)
⇒ 1 teaspoon cinnamon (5 g)
⇒ The coconut oil melt at low temperature.
⇒ Then mix the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon.
⇒ Apply the mask after showering in circular movements on your face. Be careful that nothing comes into your eyes!
⇒ After 20 minutes of use, remove with warm water or a damp cloth.
j) Mask For Pores
Try a refreshed and refined skin with a face mask (best face mask for pores) made of coffee. To do this, mix:
⇒ 2tbsp of freshly ground coffee
⇒ two tablespoons of cocoa powder and
⇒ three tablespoons of cream with
⇒ One tablespoon of honey.
Carefully spread the resulting paste on the washed face, avoiding the eye area. Let it work for 15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. The skin looks immediately smoother and rosy fresh through this facial mask.
8 Coffee Mask For Hair Treatment
a) Shiny Hair Treatment
This fantastic coffee hair treatment wants to renew your hair and bring it to a shiny, healthy state. Additionally, the disease-fighting antioxidant found in coffee can use for active hair follicles that help with hair growth.
⇒ Coffee powder
⇒ Simple Water
How To Prepare
Prepare robust coffee, next add a bit of plain water. Let it cool until the mixture is warm, Standing in the tub, putting the liquid onto your hair and scalp, then wrapping hair with a plastic cap. Sit for 30 mins. Wash out with warmer water.
b) Hair Mask
As we learned earlier, the antioxidant found in coffee does not lead to stronger hair follicles that help with hair growth, but coffee helps to soften your hair, add natural shine and help prevent hair loss. This recipe is exactly that.
⇒ Two tablespoon olive oil
⇒ One tablespoon organic coffee powder
How To Prepare
Mix the olive oil & coffee to create a face mask and apply to your hair scalp thoroughly. Keep on your hair for 20 to 30 min’s, and wash with water. Repeat the process on a regular basis when you’ll want.
9Coffee Scrub For Cellulite
It is used & tested, and while it’s hard to eliminate cellulite, this body scrub works well. The properties in coffee have been made to diminish the look of cellulite, and the added benefit of coconut oil in the recipe is to keep your skin moisturized and super-smooth.
⇒ One cup of coffee grounds
⇒ Half cup white or brown sugar
⇒ One cup of coconut oil
How To Prepare
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- After you’ve had your body massage, scrub the skin for about One min’s per area, where you’re focusing on cellulite, then wash with warm water.
Tips: Use a tub stopper in your shower while using this scrub, as you’ll need to get it out of your shower and get rid of the spend in a usual junk can as opposed to your bath drain, which can become blocked.
10 Full Body Coffee Scrub
Along with only four natural ingredients, this full-body scrub wants to make your skin look better after use, The caffeine in coffee helps to get rid of unwanted oils, making your skin look perfect.
The rough texture of the coffee grounds wants to leave dead skin, going you with superb.
⇒ Half cup ground coffee
⇒ A half cup of coconut palm sugar
⇒ 1/4 cup of coconut oil
⇒ One tablespoon ground cinnamon
How To Prepare
- Mix all of the materials in a bowl until well mixed.
- If coconut oil is good, Then lightly heat it till it melts & adding the other elements.
- It is to make sure your exfoliants do not dissolve in the oil! Once mixed, store your scrubs in an air-tight jar.
- Use on your whole body for great exfoliation.
a) Hands And Legs
Since this coffee scrub is a bit more on the harsh side, use it on your hands and feet only. It’ll leave all the dead skin, leaving your hands and feet smooth, soft and moisturized.
⇒ One & half cups of raw cane sugar
⇒ A half cup dry coffee grounds
⇒ One tablespoon all-natural coffee extract
⇒ One tablespoon hazelnut extract
⇒ Half cup sweet almond oil
⇒ One tablespoon chocolate extract (an option)
How To Prepare
Within a medium jar, mix sugar & coffee grounds, and blend well. Add the get extract and the hazelnut extract to the pot and continue mixing.
Slowly see the almond oil into the bowl, mixing constantly; keep adding until you reach your desired feel.
Scoop about one tsp of scrub in your hand, and gently rub in a circular motion on your hands or feet. Rinse off with warm water, and dry with a towel (this allows some oil to remain behind to the skin).
11 Coffee Scrub With Coconut Oil
The skin, we know, is our biggest sense organ. The skin is not only a critical organ but also a very tender one. And what exactly do we do to care for them? We smother her with a cocktail of many different chemicals that are meant to soften the sweater we’re wearing, to give him the color he has, wrinkle the blouse and protect the pants from it.
In the morning or the evening, there is still a true reward: an additional chemical cocktail in the form of shower gel or shampoo. How nice.
- Also, according to a study by environmentalists, one-third of personal care products in India & Germany contain hormonally active substances!
- In winter we also have to expose the already dried skin alternately to the damp cold, only then to reward it with the dry air of our overheated interiors.
- Maybe then you are still in a good mood and treat her with a (nicely poisonous) lotion, in the belief that she is doing something right.
- So eating biologically is not the whole solution if you want to care for and protect your body.
Luckily, there are alternatives. One of them is to make your care products from natural organic products and thus to avoid chemicals (and plastic garbage).
As the skin continuously renews itself, it repels the top layer again and again as dander. If these dead skin cells accumulate too much, they look like a grey veil over the skin. Using a scrub, these scales can be gently removed. The skin can breathe again and radiate.
A well-known and highly effective recipe is the body scrub with coffee and coconut oil.
At KULAU we attach great importance to producing only the best organic quality coconut oil fairly.
The subtly coconut-scented oil is cold-pressed directly after harvest using state-of-the-art methods and fresh, carefully selected fresh coconuts. In this way, all natural ingredients and the delicate excellent coconut aroma are best preserved.
Our coconut oil is used in the kitchen as well as in cosmetics. The coconuts for the KULAU organic coconut oil come from small-scale farming in the Philippines.
The oil softens the skin and provides moisture. Coarse-grained salt and sugar give the peeling effect. In addition to other antioxidants that are valuable for the skin, coffee contains one thing above all else: caffeine.
It stimulates blood circulation, has a detoxifying effect due to its draining properties and is therefore excellently suitable as a cellulite killer. Also, caffeine activates a fat-cleaving enzyme and can help tackle bothersome bacon loops.
⇒ 200 g of ground organic coffee
⇒ 150 g of crude sea salt
⇒ 50 g KULAU organic coconut blossom sugar
⇒ 115 g KULAU organic coconut oil
⇒ 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
⇒ 1 tbsp vanilla (optional)
Lightly warm the coconut oil to melt, mix all ingredients and store in an airtight container. Then practice several evasive maneuvers to escape the humans who, driven by the leftover scent of the body scrubs, will try to bite you in the arm.
12Coffee Scrub With Honey
Maybe you already know that I love homemade gifts. Be it liqueurs, bath products or just like today, a self-made beauty product to relax.
With gifts, we are often complicated, family. Everyone has everything, and what they need, they prefer to buy themselves. Everyone is happy about homemade things.
In recent years, I even feel that people are more genuinely happy about lovingly crafted things than about other, perhaps costly gifts. But that’s just my feeling and undoubtedly different from family to family.
In any case, costly things come only rarely under the Christmas tree and just if you have a specific idea and know that the opposite is happy about it.
In addition to the homemade pomegranate liqueur, I will give this year also coffee scrub to the girls. Apart from that, I will also make bath bombs again, because they always arrive particularly well.
⇒ coffee grounds
⇒ coconut oil
⇒ Who likes: tea tree oil or rose oil
⇒ Let the coffee grounds dry.
⇒ Heat coconut oil until it is entirely liquid.
Mix all ingredients:-
⇒ 2 tablespoons coffee grounds – 1 tablespoon coconut oil – 1 teaspoon honey (in my glass there are a total of 12 tablespoons coffee grounds, 6 tablespoons coconut oil and 6 teaspoons honey)
⇒ Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea tree oil or rose oil to the entire mass.
⇒ Keep the coffee scrub in the fridge.
⇒ Remove 1 serving from the refrigerator before use and warm to room temperature.
13 Coffee Smoothie
Coffee lovers who love smoothies no longer have to share their two preferences: coffee smoothies are the latest trend in the foodie world and make the hearts of caffeine junkies beat faster.
For those who can not resist the aroma of roasted beans, there’s nothing like a coffee drink that delivers caffeine AND vitamins.
Coffee not only wakes people up, but it can also even prevent liver damage from alcohol or excessive food consumption, and lower cirrhosis risk, according to British researchers, To a recent study from the journal ‘Food and Chemical Toxicology’, a healthy adult can safely consume up to 400 milligrams of caffeine per day.
Here are some recipe suggestions for your coffee smoothie
a) Coffee Protein Smoothie
You Cook For This High Protein Drink
⇒ ¼ cup of coffee and let it cool.
⇒ Then add it to the blender together with half a ripe banana, ½ tablespoon vanilla protein powder, 60 ml coconut milk, ½ tablespoon flaxseed, one tsp honey (or agave syrup), a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg and mix well.
⇒ With a few ice cubes, the whole thing even to Iced Coffee Smoothie – the perfect protein drink for hot summer days!
b) Cherry Coffee Blast
One should kiss a cherry mouth – and refine a cherry smoothie with coffee!
- Add 100 g frozen cherries with 180 ml almond milk, ½ cup cold coffee and ½ tsp vanilla extract to the blender and mix well.
- Your body will thank you because cherries contain plenty of vitamin C and essential B vitamins and minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and magnesium.
- With calories, the red fruits barely wait: Sour cherries make 22 kcal per 100 grams hardly to book and also the sweet variety is not a sin with 52 kcal.
Anyone who eats cherries regularly sleeps better: ingredients such as the hormone melatonin and the amino acid tryptophan to ensure that your day-night rhythm works better.
c) Coffee Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
⇒ First, chop one teaspoon of chia seeds in a blender, then add 1 cup of coffee, one shredded banana, half a soft pear, 1 tbsp of honey and 100 grams of natural yogurt along with a handful of ice cubes.
⇒ Let the blender do its work until your smoothie has got the right consistency.
Now you have a refreshing pacifier that provides you with calcium, protein and vitamin B at the same time. The pear makes the smoothie also rich in fiber and thus digestive.
You see, with coffee grounds many beauty tips can put into action.