The heart muscle plays an essential role in the functioning of the body – blood pumping. The organ regularly works without a second of delay and rest. However, quite often, adverse factors negatively affect the functioning of the heart, causing severe pathologies, such as myocardial infarction. To maintain life requires drug therapy, healthy lifestyle and the use of traditional medicine(heart attack treatment at home) for the treatment of the heart.
Causes Of Heart Disease
To make pathologies of the heart can viral and bacterial lesions (pericarditis, endocarditis, myocarditis), pathologies of blood vessels (atherosclerosis, stenosis, thrombosis) stroke, heart attack, coronary disease, etc.
Increase The Risk Of Developing Disease Predisposing Factors:
- Overweight. Being overweight increases the strain on the heart and blood vessels. It leads to increased heartbeat and hypertension.
- High cholesterol triggers the formation of cholesterol plaques that clog blood vessels and disrupt blood flow. To ensure healthy blood circulation, the pressure increases and the load on the heart increases.
- The presence of harmful addictions – alcoholism and smoking. Bad habits worsen the movement of blood and lead to spasms of blood vessels.
- Low physical activity is an incorrect diet with increased consumption of salt, animal fats and sweets.
Signs Of Heart Disease
The manifestation of heart disease depends on the cause of pathology and the presence of comorbidities. Painful sensations characterize the clinical picture. Pain can be stabbing, squeezing or tearing. A localized pain in the chest can give in the back and shoulder.
The patient is concerned about the shortness of breath, swelling of the limbs and face. Sometimes a person experiences lack of air, which causes a panic attack, and at night provokes an attack of apnea.
The functioning of the heart muscle is impaired, which causes tachycardia, spikes in blood pressure: possible dizziness, severe headache and loss of consciousness. There may be a heart cough, an increase in body temperature, frequent urges to urinate (especially at night).
Heart disease is accompanied by muscle weakness, rapid fatigue and brokenness. Patients complain of lack of appetite, sleep disturbance and general malaise.
Heart Attack Treatment At Home
Traditional medicine methods will help to support the health and normal functioning of the heart and blood vessels. They are accessible to everyone and relatively safe. However, be sure to consult your doctor before using home remedies. Remember, treatment of the heart by home methods will not replace the prescribed medical treatment and management of a healthy lifestyle.
- A treatment for heart-strengthening vessels. Take 4 tbsp. l. Hawthorn fruit, wasteland grass, dryland and 1 tbsp. l. Daisies. Combine and mix all the ingredients. Pour a tablespoon of the mixture into a thermos and pour 250 ml of boiling water. Insist on medicine for 8 hours. Take the strained infusion three times a day for 25 ml for two weeks.
- Crush the rosehip root. Fill a tablespoon of raw materials with boiling water and cook for 15 minutes over low heat. Eat 1/3 cup for 15 days.
- A tablespoon of crushed hawthorn pour 250 ml of boiling water and leave to infuse for 1.5 hours. Take a strained drink of 1/2 cup twice a day. The duration of treatment is six months.
- Thirty green walnut fruits grind and pour a litre of vodka. Leave in the sun for 14 days. Take the drug should be 20 drops three times a day. The course of treatment is one month.
- To improve the condition of heart disease, use floral honey, adding it to dairy products.
- Two teaspoons of crushed marigold flowers pour boiling water and leave for 15 minutes. Drink 1/2 cup 4 times a day.
- To relieve stress and improve the work of the heart muscle will help the wasteland. Pour two tablespoons of grass with a glass of boiling water. Once cooled, strain and take two tablespoons five times a day before eating.
9 Simple Recipe Of Heart Attack Treatment At Home
Mix freshly pressed onion juice with honey in equal proportions. Take one tablespoon 2-3 times a day.
Chew lemon zest: it is rich in essential oils and improves the heart.
Recipe 3 – Natural Cure For Heart Blockage In Arteries
Eat one tablespoon of honey three times a day; you can dilute it in 1 cup of warm water or eat with fruit. Baby has a beneficial effect on the heart muscle, expands the vessels of the heart, improves its blood supply.
Recipe 4 – (15 Effective Heart Attack Treatment At Home)
Bitter almonds are considered to be an excellent remedy for a heart attack. It is recommended to use one nut a day.
Recipe 5 – Artery Cleansing Foods
Eat 100-150 grams of dried apricots a day.
Recipe 6 – Clear Blocked Arteries Fast
Take 20g of ginseng root and 0.5 kg of bee honey. Root powder mix with honey, infuse 1 week, often stirring. Take 3 times a day for 1/4 teaspoon (especially useful for those who have reduced hemoglobin in the blood).
Recipe 7 – Home Remedies For Heart Blockage
Take 1 kg of honey, ten lemons, five heads of garlic. Squeeze the juice out of the lemons, add the grated garlic and honey. All mix and infuse one week. Take 1 teaspoon once a day. It is especially recommended for angina with severe shortness of breath.
Recipe 8 – Artery Cleansing Juice
Grind in a meat grinder 1 kg of cranberries and 200 g of garlic, add 100 g of honey, mix, infuse three days. Take one dessert spoon two times a day before eating.
Recipe 9 – Artery Cleansing Foods
Melt 100 g walnut kernels and mix with two tablespoons of buckwheat honey — Eat-In 1 day in 3 receptions. The kernels of walnuts contain magnesium, which has a vasodilator and diuretic effect, as well as potassium, which removes sodium from the body, and a lot of iron, copper, cobalt, zinc and vitamin B6, which are necessary for the formation of red blood cells.
If U Face Any Heart Problem Kindly Consult A Cardiologist.
Heart disease is a danger to human life. To maintain health and well-being should lead a healthy lifestyle, take the prescribed medications and use home remedies.