Blood Pressure also known as hypertension & It is a severe health problem that can lead to heart attacks strokes and kidney failure. A blood pressure reading above 149mm HG is considered to be high Risk for life.
In Today’s Article, We Will Discuss “How To Control High Blood Pressure Naturally”
- Hypertension usually is diagnosed when a person has a sustained high reading over a specified period.
- Common causes and factors lead to hypertension is heavy alcohol drinking, obesity, genetic factors, maximum salt intake, lack of aerobic exercise, Kidney disease, stress, birth control pills, and adrenal disease.
- Medication also prescribed for hypertension.
You can also take help to control it with simple natural home remedies which are normally available in your kitchen and home
What Is High Blood Pressure Called?
- High blood pressure is a fairly common disease, especially among women after forty years.
- As a disease, high blood pressure appears rather slowly.
- It all starts with the fact that a person feels weak, dizzy, then there is a bad dream, fast fatigue, numbness of the fingers, blood rushes to the head, it begins to seem that small “flies” flash before my eyes.
This stage can last for several years. Then in the human body appear renal and heart failure, blood circulation is disturbed in the brain. If at this initial stage you do not take any severe interventions and do not treat high blood pressure, then serious consequences are possible, even a heart attack can be attributed to them.
With such results, the body can completely stop working, that is, to function. In the latter stages of hypertension, a person may even die.
Nowadays, increased pressure is found in many people. This phenomenon must be taken very seriously, because it increases the risk of myocardial infarction, stroke, threatened consciousness, the development of renal or heart failure.
Also, increased pressure entails changes in the walls of blood vessels and retina, which in turn can lead to blurred vision and blindness.
In our society today, elevated blood pressure as a health indicator is taken very lightly, although every day it is said from television screens and in specialized print media that this is the most major risk factor for vascular and heart diseases.
Research data shows that 40% of people in the world have high blood pressure and this number is continuously increasing. Men are somewhat more prone to this ailment.
Causes Of High Blood Pressure
- The purpose of pressure is stress and constant experience. Also, hypertension can increase in people who genetically found for this disease.
- The situation plays a significant role in the growth of hypertension.
- The more a person experiences stressful situations, the higher the likelihood that he may develop hypertension.
- If we pay attention to hypertension in time and start treating it, then serious consequences can be avoided, but, as a rule, people do not notice the symptoms of hypertension and do not handle it at the initial stage.
Even in a healthy person, there may be increased pressure in some situations. But at the same time, it does not reach the crisis moment and is not dangerous for a person.
There are two types of hypertension, Hypertension, and symptomatic hypertension. Hypertensive heart disease is a chronic disease of the cardiovascular system. At the time, it was not possible to find out exactly the causes of this disease.
Hypertension can also be triggered by a high content of saturated fatty acids in the menu. For the most part, they are present in palm and coconut fats and animal fat (sour cream, butter, etc.).
Forget also not about the hidden fats, which are rich in cheese, sausages, cookies, various snacks, chocolate, cakes. These foods are very high in calories, although at first glance they may not seem fat.
Another risk factor is excessive salt content in food. In many products, along with hidden fats, there is a hidden salt, as a result of which it is recommended to make an informed choice of edible products. It is better to give preference to fresh products and not to abuse partially prepared and packaged products.
The deliberate rejection of over-salty foods would be of great benefit to human health.
Excessive salt intake leads to deterioration of the vessels (they become fragile and lose elasticity), the formation of structural changes in the arteries exerts an active load on the physiological systems. Programs to reduce salt intake, adopted by some countries at the state level, have shown excellent results.
The pressure rises from excessive drinking. It is a mistake to assume that alcohol contributes to lower pressure.
In very moderate doses, it does not affect the pressure, but in large quantities, alcohol provokes the acceleration of the heartbeat, which directly affects blood pressure. Also, alcoholic beverages may contain biologically active substances that can affect blood pressure.
Sedentary lifestyle, stress, stress can also cause high blood pressure. In the conditions of an intense work environment dictated by the realities of our time, a person must perform enormous amounts of work, daily to overcome various difficulties.
Many people are engaged in intellectual work, entailing an emotional overstrain. Increased pressure may be a physiological response to a stressful or stressful situation.
To overcome daily stress without compromising health, everyone should choose for themselves an individual way of relaxation, which would allow returning emotional balance. Another adverse factor is smoking.
With regular smoking, the blood vessels are consistently in good shape, gradually losing their elasticity, are narrowed, calcined, sediment forms on the walls and blood pressure rises.
Increased pressure can also be triggered by obesity, illness, body structure, and other causes.
Symptoms And Signs Of High Blood Pressure
- In most cases, a person may not feel increased pressure at all (in connection with this he is often named the “silent killer”).
- It is one of the main dangers of this miracle.
- This can seriously impair the health of the patient and even threaten his life – in the matter of a stroke or heart attack.
- Most often, high pressure is known in the form of anxiety, nausea, heart failure, pain in the heart, dizziness, headache.
- With the regular occurrence of these symptoms should consult a doctor.
Regular preventive checks play a critical role in pressure control.
High Blood Pressure Is Considered:- in children over 130, in adults over 150 mm Hg. Moreover, high pressure can cause a headache, dizziness, darkening of the eyes. There may be a pain in the heart, as well as interruptions in his work.
Increased pressure may also be accompanied by fever, flushing of the face and extreme sweating. At the equal time, the hands, on the opposite, become colder.
If the increased pressure has been troubling for a long time, then the symptoms may be already weak blood circulation, swelling, shortness of breath during active work, and later even at rest.
DIY+ How To Lower Blood Pressure Fast Home Remedies
Lemon juice will help to make the bloodstream flexible as well as soft by removing the stiffness or hardness of the blood vessels.
The bloodstream pressure amounts will come down. you could reduce your possibilities of total heart failure by drinking lemon juice regularly.
vitamin c along with fresh lemon juice is also an effective anti-oxidant. It will help to neutralize free toxins And helps to grow your immune system.
- Juice Jar
- 1 lemon
- A glass of water
Pour a glass of water into juice jar and Squeeze 1 full lemon into it, add sugar for taste. and mix it for 5 min and then drink.
Consume this every day On an empty stomach for 15-20 days to see some significant results.
2 Garlic Cloves
Take two cloves of garlic and smash it, Swallow it, you can also eat garlic In a cooked form. Dried garlic improves the blood flow and reduces the pressure on the heart if you want dried garlic.
- Take one tablespoon of water.
- Few drops of fresh garlic Juice.
- In it Drink it Twice a day.
Take two cloves of garlic and smash it, Swallow it, you can also eat garlic In a cooked form.
Take one tablespoon of water adds a few drops of fresh garlic Juice on it.
- Banana is the best fruits for high blood pressure, you should eat daily in the morning to control it.
- It contains a high amount of potassium.
So you should eat 1/2 banana every day, along with orange juice.
4 Fenugreek seeds
- Begin to see the low bloodstream pressure levels because of their high amounts of potassium.
- But that’s your minds with salt and removes it from the body which will lower blood pressure.
Here is what you can do
Bay two teaspoons of fabric seats, in one Cup of water, for two or three minutes then strain.
Put the steamed seeds in your blender and blend until it forms a paste separate the based into two portions and consume one piece daily morning.
And the other in the evening it takes eight weeks before you begin to get results. But many people swear by this method.
- Honey can reduce pressure from the heart, and it also has a calming effect on blood vessels hands it can be helpful.
Here is what you can do
In reducing high blood pressure every two teaspoons of honey on an empty stomach each morning, you can also mix one teaspoon each of honey and ginger juice, with two teaspoons of coming seed terrible either, Twice a day other effective remedies to mix Basil juice and honey in equal amounts and have it on an empty stomach Daily.
6 Coconut water
- Coconut water will help to keep the body hydrated drinking coconut water on a daily basis can control high blood pressure.
Along with the coconut water, Replace your vegetable oils with coconut oil this will help a lot.
7 Poppy seeds
Take Milan seeds and poppy seeds in equal proportion. And store them in a glass jar or container take one tablespoon of this mixture with water every morning and evening.
8 Onion juice
- Onions have also been found to lower your blood pressure due to the presence of an antioxidant life like no record was set in.
- Try to each one medium-sized raw onion daily.
You can also make or not feast when each of onion juice and honey and takes it twice a day for one to two weeks.
9 Curry leaves
- Take twenty-five dash thirty curry leaves and make Juice by adding one Cup of water drink it in the morning if you contraband the taste you can add a few drops of lemon juice to it.
10 Cayenne paper
- Those suffering from mild hypertension will benefit from eating cayenne pepper each head Smoot blood flow by preventing the delegates from clump together and accumulating in the blood,
- you can add some cayenne pepper to the fruit or vegetable salad or add a pinch to a bowl of soup.
Because cayenne pepper but is quite spicy, you only need to use a little bit.
11 Watermelon Seeds
Watermelon seeds take two tablespoons of dried watermelon seeds and crush them now Build one Cup of water, and I discussed seats to it let it steep for like the now and then strain it drink four tablespoons of this water daily.