Dark hair is a real luxury and wealth for its owner, and Brunettes are a living representation of enchanting charm. Their appearance is noble and refined, contrasting and picturesque. Their curls are usually shiny, lively, and resilient. However, there are other cases. For example, black hair dye things and dehydrates the cortex is not less than the compositions of shades’ blond’ with a high concentration of ammonia. Read hear ”How To Make A Diy Coffee Mask For Healthy Hair”.
You can ruin dark hair in other destructive ways, such as constant use of a hairdryer, ironing and curling, chemical perm and permanent straightening.
Whatever it was, and the dry and lifeless hair of deep dark shades completely lose their charm and charm.
Hairdressers unanimously say: to grow healthy hair, you need to trim the damaged ends completely.
If one idea of parting with a length plunges you into a panic, our article will be useful for you.
With the help of the above recipes for coffee-based masks, you can restore your hair gently and naturally.
What Coffee Is Good For Hair?
Coffee is not only an aromatic, refreshing drink but also a valuable storehouse of nutrients for the strength and beauty of your hair. The effective use of the product in modern cosmetology has been practiced for more than half a century.
Its action is stimulating, regenerating, and regenerating. Moreover, the effect of use is noted exceptionally quickly.
Ground coffee profoundly cleanses the scalp, stimulates the lymph flow and microcirculation of blood around the follicles, activates metabolic processes, deeply nourishes and moisturizes the hair.
We recommend you also pay attention to the essential oil of green coffee. This product will saturate your cortex with fatty acids, will have a powerful antioxidant and moisturizing effect for it.
We do not recommend using coffee masks for blondes. The product can dye hair slightly so that you can lose your favorite pearl shine. So dark-haired ladies, on the contrary, will acquire a more saturated, bright and “rich” hair tone.
How To Use Coffee For Hair Growth – How Is It Correct To Use A Mask?
A mask is a useful tool for revitalizing and restoring the structure of the curls. However, it must be applied correctly and in stages.
A simple application of the manufactured composition along the length of the hair does not bring you the desired effect. First, it is essential to choose suitable beans for purification.
If your hair is damaged and you use aggressive shampoos with a high content of parabens, and fragrances, you are unlikely to be able to revive your hair with masks.
After all, shampoo and conditioner that damages the cortex, you use much more often.
If There Are No Such Problems, Plan A Comprehensive Treatment For Damaged Hair:
- When preparing to achieve results as quickly as possible, combine the use of masks with rinsing with phytotherapeutic (herbal) decoctions.
- Be sure to get yourself a professional thermally shielded fluid if you often style your hair with appliances or use a hairdryer all the time.
- Contrary to common misconceptions, the mask should be applied only to clean damp hair. Otherwise, it just will not work: the active components will not be able to penetrate the skin through impurities.
- The maximum effect of the masks is achieved in the bath, with fast vaporization of the scalp. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to visit the steam room, grab with a pre-made composition. The alternative is to take a hot bath at home.
- The scalp needs exfoliation no less than the skin of the face as a scrub for this purpose, English or sea salt is widespread. If you begin to perform mechanical peeling before each use of the mask, its beneficial effect will amaze you in just a few sessions.
- Creat greenhouse effect – a prerequisite for the use of any mask. After the composition is applied, wrap the head with cling film or conventional polyethylene, and place a warm towel on top.
- Do not forget to take vitamins to strengthen hair.
- Rationalize your diet, stop smoking and alcohol.
- For a while, give yourself a promise not to dye your hair, at least with ammonia dyes.
Best Hair Mask Homemade – The Most Effective Hair Masks On Coffee Basis
Medical Mask For Dry, Dark Hair “Tenderness Of A Chamomile”:
- Pre-manufacture a concentrated decoction of medicinal chamomile flowers.
- Combine a few spoons of broth with 20 grams of ground coffee.
- Add the mixture 1 tbsp. Virgin olive oil heated on a steam bath (wheat germ oil can also be used).
- Enter the egg yolk into the mass (be sure to separate it from the protein!).
- Apply the resulting mass to damp hair, evenly distributing over the entire length.
- Wrap a wrap and towel, soak for at least 40 minutes.
- Wash off without using shampoos or conditioners.
Mask “Growth Activator” With Brandy: (How To Make A Diy Coffee Mask For Healthy Hair)
- 15 grams of coffee grounds combine with an equal amount of brandy (it is desirable to use a quality drink)
- Add natural bee honey to the liquid mixture and rub all the ingredients until a homogeneous pasty consistency is obtained
- In the resulting composition, add a few drops of rosemary, eucalyptus or grapefruit essential oil.
- Apply to scalp, rubbing in a circular massage movement.
- It is better not to put a mask on the tips.
- Create a greenhouse effect for the head, hold the mask for at least an hour.
- Rinse with warm running water without cleaning agents.
The most effective therapy for hair is based on the course principle. Active treatment continues for one and a half months, while masks are used every 3-5 days.
After completion of the course, it is necessary to consolidate the result, in which it is required to apply the tool every two weeks.
Let your hair gain strength, become voluminous, flowing and sparkling!