Initially, the tropical miracle tree, from whose seeds the castor oil is extracted, comes from Northeast Africa and the Middle East. Today, however, it has spread in all tropical areas. He loves the sun and the warmth, and as a mature plant, he can survive a drought.
In Today’s Article, We will Discuss “5 Best Tips For How To Use Castor Oil For Hair Growth”
The seed of the plant contains an oil content between 40 and 50 percent. The colorless to slightly yellow castor oil is – in contrast to the seeds – non-toxic. It is viscous, tastes unpleasant and has a strong laxative effect.
Its shelf life is between six and eight months. Worldwide, around 600,000 tonnes of vegetable oil are consumed each year. It is used in technology as well as in pharmacy and cosmetics.
Applied internally, the oil of the miracle tree serves as a laxative because it does not absorb the human intestine. Externally, the castor oil can be used for the treatment of dander, for the treatment of scars, for promoting the healing of skin cracks and as a hair care product.
1) Castor Oil Good For Hair Regrowth
a) Protection Against Fungi And Healthy Hair Growth:
Because the oil can penetrate well into intercellular spaces, it forms a protective film against water-soluble pollutants. It reaches into the deeper layers of the skin and thus ensures optimal protection. If the oil of the miracle tree regularly massaged into the scalp, it helps in this way to protect against fungal diseases and promotes healthy hair growth.
b) Against Hair Loss:-
Those who support their hair growth with the healthy oil, of course, at the same time prevents against hair loss. Because hair loss is not always genetic, but may, for example, stem from a fungal disease of the scalp.
Because the protective film, which the castor oil lays around the hair and around the scalp, also protects against damaging environmental influences, nothing stands in the way of healthy hair growth.
Like any oil, the oil of the miracle tree will help your hair to a silky shine. However, you should not overdo it in the amount you knead into the hair lengths. Too much of the good leads quickly to a greasy head of hair and an unkempt look.
If you apply the castor oil in a hair conditioner or hair mask, leave it to work overnight and take enough time in the morning to wash out the oil residue in several washes.
d) Against Unruly Hair:-
Anyone who struggles daily with a stubborn hair that is difficult to comb through can also use the tropical oil. A kneading with castor oil, which is used regularly, makes the unruly hair lengths silky smooth.
So that the effect of castor oil does not turn into the opposite and you harm health instead of helping with a pesticide-loaded cosmetic your health, you should definitely buy the high quality, pressed organic castor oil.
2) Hair Treatments With Castor Oil
a) To get the nourishing properties of castor oil to your hair’s splendor, first comb the hair lengths thoroughly.
b) The carefully brushed hair is then cleaned well with a mild, silicone-free shampoo and gently dried with the towel.
c) Then hang an old towel around your shoulders so that the thick oil of the miracle tree does not stain your clothes.
d) Then apply the castor oil in portions to the hair lengths and knead well.
e) Do not forget to massage the precious oil into the scalp as well.
f) Put up your treated hair and wrap cling film around your head.
g) Wrap a pre-heated terry towel over the cling film and let the oil under the head sauna work overnight (or at least for 2 hours).
H) The next morning, rinse your homemade hair conditioner thoroughly with plenty of lukewarm water and baby shampoo.
3) Castor Oil Recipes For Hair Growth
Scalp Massage Oil Speeds Up Hair Growth:-
a) 1 tbsp castor oil, 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 drops of rosemary essential oil
b) Put the three oils in a small vial and shake vigorously so that the ingredients mix well. Then pour a few drops of the domestic scalp massage oil on your palm and spread it over your fingertips.
c) Knead the oil well into the scalp and also drive through your hair lengths. Leave the oil to work for about 45 minutes and then wash head and hair lengths as usual with a mild shampoo without silicones.
4) Hair Treatment With Castor Oil And Coconut Oil
a) 1 tbsp castor oil, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp burdock oil and 3 drops of ylang-ylang oil.
b) First, serve the coconut oil into a small bowl and heat it in a water bath to about 30 degrees until it has melted.
c) Take the bowl out of the hot water and pour in the castor oil, the Velcro root oil, and the ylang-ylang oil.
Stir The Ingredients Thoroughly
a) Then massage the home remedy well into your scalp and cover your head with a shower cap.
b) Wrap a warm terry towel over the shower cap and let the homemade hair cure take effect for at least 2 hours.
c) Then wash the oil mixture thoroughly with plenty of lukewarm water and baby shampoo.
5) Castor Oil Hair Loss Treatment
a) Hair Mask For Stress-related Hair Loss:
You will need
1) 1 tablespoon castor oil, 1 tbsp almond oil and 2 drops of cedar oil.
2) Put the three ingredients in a small glass and mix well with a small whisk or milk frother. The homemade hair mask spread with your fingertips on the freshly washed head and knead it into the hair lengths.
3) Leave your hair treatment under a head sauna made of cling film and terry towel for at least 1 hour. Then thoroughly rinse the oil mixture with a silicone-free shampoo and plenty of lukewarm water.
b) Conditioner With Aloe Vera Gel And Castor Oil:
1) 1 teaspoon castor oil, 10 drops of essential rosemary oil, 7 drops of cedar essential oil and 60 ml of aloe vera gel.
2) Put the castor oil in a bowl and pour the two essential oils over it.
3) Thoroughly mix the three oils with a fork or milk frother.
4) Then create the aloe vera gel and stir well.
5) The finished hair conditioner fills in a small, dark bottle and seals well.
6) Every evening before going to bed you massage a tablespoon of your home-made hair treatment into your scalp.
7) Put on a bathing cap and let the hair mask work overnight.
8) The next morning, the hair mask with a silicone-free, mild shampoo and plenty of lukewarm water is washed well.